Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/horizon re7.6

QUESTION: dash unit started to flash blue

ANSWER: Sorry to say but the console is bad.This can not be repaired. The console is the part you need..We sell it for the cheapest price $347.51 Free Shipping 1 year warranty retails over $450 and fill out a parts request form or call me 720-347-1290 Steve. We have one more in stock..Buckman Fitness Service and Parts..

QUESTION: fyi     it turned out to be the power plug. i had noticed that the red light on the plug was glowing  at different levels rolled some dice and tried a new one and it worked

ahh lucky man Usually the blue screen means death but also power surges could cause erratic behavior Good to hear all is well I am a better tech being on the scene lol I probably would have caught that process of elimination would of started there.. Anyways have a good one.. Steve

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Buckman fitness service and parts

I can answer any questions regarding the diagnosis, service, repair, of all makes and models of fitness equipment. also can make sure you ar ordering the right part.

I have over 20 years in the fitness service industry

electronic engineer degree