Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Nordic Track NTHK99902

Question
I have a Nordic Track NTHK 99902.  The Walking Belt started slipping and I tried to adjust but it never seemed to work.  The belt keeps pulling to the right and is now stretch on that one side.  What am I doing wrong in the adjustment?  Do I need a new belt?  Also, are the Belts the same for the 99900 Model line, i.e. for the 99901 and 99900?

Answer
Treadbelts naturally want to track to the loosest side, so the side to which the belt is moving is not as tight as the opposite side. This could be an adjustment, but a broken component such as a rear end cap or roller can cause one side to be more slack than the other. If you are unable to get the belt to move back the opposite direction I would suspect a broken part somewhere. Below I've linked to a part list for your machine.
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/equipment/Select/2308/NordicTrack/NTHK99902-AD

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy