Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Nordic Track NTHK99902

I have a Nordic Track NTHK 99902.  The Walking Belt started slipping and I tried to adjust but it never seemed to work.  The belt keeps pulling to the right and is now stretch on that one side.  What am I doing wrong in the adjustment?  Do I need a new belt?  Also, are the Belts the same for the 99900 Model line, i.e. for the 99901 and 99900?

Treadbelts naturally want to track to the loosest side, so the side to which the belt is moving is not as tight as the opposite side. This could be an adjustment, but a broken component such as a rear end cap or roller can cause one side to be more slack than the other. If you are unable to get the belt to move back the opposite direction I would suspect a broken part somewhere. Below I've linked to a part list for your machine.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.