Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/power supply for Q45 elliptical

Hello Jeremy,
I've got a gift-Q45 elliptical w/o power supply.
I'm an electrical engineer and I can put together several power supplies to substitute the missing one. The only problem I need pinout for 6-pin connector. I would not mind to buy replacement power supply despite its outrages cost, but I'm not sure that the rest of this machine is working. It looks mint to me, but who knows. Appreciate any help.

Vitaly Grossman

There were three different versions of the Q45 made. See the link below to the three possibilities.

We do not have the electrical schematics of boards, manufacturers to not supply us with that information, so I don't believe I'll be able to help you figure out what voltages are needed on which pins.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.