Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/power supply for Q45 elliptical

Question
Hello Jeremy,
I've got a gift-Q45 elliptical w/o power supply.
I'm an electrical engineer and I can put together several power supplies to substitute the missing one. The only problem I need pinout for 6-pin connector. I would not mind to buy replacement power supply despite its outrages cost, but I'm not sure that the rest of this machine is working. It looks mint to me, but who knows. Appreciate any help.

Sincerely,
Vitaly Grossman

Answer
There were three different versions of the Q45 made. See the link below to the three possibilities.
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/part_search/EquipmentSearch/octane%20Q45

We do not have the electrical schematics of boards, manufacturers to not supply us with that information, so I don't believe I'll be able to help you figure out what voltages are needed on which pins.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy