Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Horizon RE7.6 repair

My elliptical (purchased 2006) has uneven action through the hand bars. It sways several inches left to right and feels out of balance. I can make it feel in balance by holding the bars together very tightly but that's not sustainable.

Does this sound like something that could be repaired, a bad part, etc.?

Hi Sarah it sounds like you need to tighten the bolts down your entire machine i do not think you need any parts whatsoever which is a normal thing to come un loosened, if at the assembly, it wasn't done tight enough I suggest you look into this matter before you have an accident with the bolts coming completely undone if you still are getting movement after checking the tightness on the bolts please contact us 720-746-9175 Buckman Fitness Service and Parts Steve Buckley

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Buckman fitness service and parts

I can answer any questions regarding the diagnosis, service, repair, of all makes and models of fitness equipment. also can make sure you ar ordering the right part.

I have over 20 years in the fitness service industry

electronic engineer degree