Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Octane Fitness Q45e

Question
I recently had to move my Octane Fitness Q45e elliptical trainer. To do so I had to remove the pedals and arms to get it up a flight of stairs.

After moving i reassembled it in the same way it came apart however one of the arms now reaches further forward than the other.

I really can't work out what has happened?? everything else is fine just the arms don't line up! Any ideas?

Thanks!

Answer
It sounds like to me what you need to do is take off the arm that is more forward and put the arm in the proper position those 4 screws that hold the arm on is where your problem lies(just take out all screws and turn arm up to one screw hole) should be an easy fix I hope this helps you out Steve Buckley Buckman Fitness Service and Parts.....buckmanservices@hotmail.com

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Buckman fitness service and parts