Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/serial number

I purchased a used 9500HR...where can I locate the serial number?
Thank You

Because all of the information necessary to answer this question is not present, I'm going to make a couple of assumptions to answer this. If my assumptions are wrong, please correct me so that I can give you a better answer.

First, I assume that you are asking about a Life Fitness piece of equipment. If this is correct, then Life Fitness made a line of equipment that as the 9500 series. So there was a TR9500HR treadmill, LC9500HR upright bike, LC9500RHR recumbant bike, CT9500HR elliptical. The treadmill and elliptical usually have fairly easily located serial numbers on them, so you are likely asking about one of the versions of the bike.

The serial numbers on the Life Fitness 9500 series bikes had it located underneath the front crossbar on which the transport wheels are located. Usually on the back side of this crossbar and in many cases, partially obfuscated by the plastic covers.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.