Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Nordic Track tread mill

I have a Nordic track tread mill.  when the key is inserted the control panel lights but none of the functions will do anything other tan make a  beeping sound.  The machine has not been used for probably a year.  We recently had a power outage, could this caused a problem?  I suspect the control panel but I am not sure

In order to properly answer this question I need the model number of the equipment. It will likely begin with "831" or "N". If your machine is a fold up model, a lot of times you must fold the machine up and look underneath near the floor for the model number sticker.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.