Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Aero step

Question
I have an Aero step that was in storage . When I plugged it in to see if it worked it came on but now it won't work. If I jiggle the wire from the control panel I heard a noise but nothing now. Any ideas or know of someone in MD to come look?

Answer
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/find_a_servicer/state/22/Maryland
The link above will take you to a list of service providers in your state, you can also enter in your zip code and see service providers near you including in other states if you live near a state border.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy