Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Lifecycle 6500 battery wires problem

We have a Lifecycle 6500 upright exercise bike.

The wires (and wire housing) leading to the 9 volt battery are broken.  Where can we buy a new wire harness unit that the battery plugs in to?

Thank you in advance for any information!

There were several versions of the 6500 made. You will need your serial number to know which version you have. I've linked below to a list of that equipment. Once you have that, you should be able to find the correct wire harness for your machine.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.