Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Lifecycle 6500 battery wires problem

Question

We have a Lifecycle 6500 upright exercise bike.

The wires (and wire housing) leading to the 9 volt battery are broken.  Where can we buy a new wire harness unit that the battery plugs in to?

Thank you in advance for any information!

Answer
There were several versions of the 6500 made. You will need your serial number to know which version you have. I've linked below to a list of that equipment. Once you have that, you should be able to find the correct wire harness for your machine.

http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/part_search/EquipmentSearch/life%20fitness%206

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy