Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/belt diagram for Nordictrack audiostrider 990

bought this second hand. while using it the second time (literally) I heard a noise and there was instantly no resistance. per the user manual I removed the panel covering the drive unit and noticed that the drive belt popped off completely.

I assume if I know the belt diagram I can just put the belt back on. Can you tell me where I can find the diagram that shows exactly how the belt is wound? and is there anything else I need to check or do while I'm at it?

thanks very much!!

The above link will take you to a list of equipment that matches the name you provided. In order to know which unit you really have I will need a model number of the machine.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.