Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/belt diagram for Nordictrack audiostrider 990

Question
afternoon,

bought this second hand. while using it the second time (literally) I heard a noise and there was instantly no resistance. per the user manual I removed the panel covering the drive unit and noticed that the drive belt popped off completely.

I assume if I know the belt diagram I can just put the belt back on. Can you tell me where I can find the diagram that shows exactly how the belt is wound? and is there anything else I need to check or do while I'm at it?

thanks very much!!

Answer
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/part_search/EquipmentSearch/Nordictrack%20audi

The above link will take you to a list of equipment that matches the name you provided. In order to know which unit you really have I will need a model number of the machine.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy