Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Elliptical repair

Question
I have a proform c 360 treadmill. The model number is PFEL19540.
I have been having resistance issues, and after lubricating, and removing things everywhere and carefully reassembling after not finding any broken or worn areas, I have figured out that the bearings are the only thing left. I ordered the parts, and now I am unable to remove the pedal wheels (x shaped wheels attached to axle which in turn have pedals attached.) I have tried a pry bar to get to the bearings and have had no luck. Do you have any idea how I can get to the bearings? Thanks.

Answer
http://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/diagram/6171
Above is a link to the diagram for the machine and I believe you are asking about bubble number 16 on the diagram. If this is the case, you must remove the bolt in the center holding the crank arms in place. Then you usually must pound the crank arms off with a rubber mallet or dead blow hammer. Sometimes you must pound rather hard.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy