Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Elliptical repair

I have a proform c 360 treadmill. The model number is PFEL19540.
I have been having resistance issues, and after lubricating, and removing things everywhere and carefully reassembling after not finding any broken or worn areas, I have figured out that the bearings are the only thing left. I ordered the parts, and now I am unable to remove the pedal wheels (x shaped wheels attached to axle which in turn have pedals attached.) I have tried a pry bar to get to the bearings and have had no luck. Do you have any idea how I can get to the bearings? Thanks.

Above is a link to the diagram for the machine and I believe you are asking about bubble number 16 on the diagram. If this is the case, you must remove the bolt in the center holding the crank arms in place. Then you usually must pound the crank arms off with a rubber mallet or dead blow hammer. Sometimes you must pound rather hard.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.