Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Weslo pursuit exercise bike display

Hello I have a used weslo pursuit upright exercise bike and it works fine but the display doesnt read my speed, calories etc. It works and turns on but when i am riding it doesn not show any of the above. I changed batteries and still nothing. what could it be?

Hi Nicole,

Typically, the only way to fix this is to replace the console. You can get a quote for a new console at

However, I suspect that the cost cost would be high to make sense for your model.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Robert Braun

I can answer all questions regarding the evaluation and selection of home exercise equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, home gyms, and stationary bikes.

I have been using, selling, and writing about exercise equipment for over thirty years. I am Vice President of Treadmill-World, the leading independent online source for treadmills and elliptical machines

I am Vice President of Sales at, a leading online dealer of a variety of manufacturers. Because we don't sell just one brand, we can be objective in our recommendations.

Online articles too numerous to mention, including See for some samples.

School of Hard Knocks