Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Stationary cycle

Hello Robert

I want to purchase a stationary cycle but am confused which one I should buy. Please can you recommend a decently priced one for my daily exercise. If it's available in India, it would be great!

I found this online on Amazon India. Please can you see the link and tell me if this is good?

I am in the U.S., so I am not familiar with the bike or brand in your link. All of the brands at are good, but may not be available in India. If you see one of these in India, it is probably a good buy.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Robert Braun

I can answer all questions regarding the evaluation and selection of home exercise equipment including treadmills, ellipticals, home gyms, and stationary bikes.

I have been using, selling, and writing about exercise equipment for over thirty years. I am Vice President of Treadmill-World, the leading independent online source for treadmills and elliptical machines

I am Vice President of Sales at, a leading online dealer of a variety of manufacturers. Because we don't sell just one brand, we can be objective in our recommendations.

Online articles too numerous to mention, including See for some samples.

School of Hard Knocks