Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/True 850 treadmill

Question
My treadmill displays E5 Sensor and stops. Can I replace or fix this sensor?

Answer
There may have been a couple of different 850 treadmills made. Here is a link to the most common one:
https://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/equipment/Select/16138/True-Fitness/ZTX-850-120V-220V
The E5 sensor error can be caused by a faulty sensor, a problem with the motor control board, or even a worn belt and deck. The easiest and cheapest thing to try first is to lubricate your belt and deck if it hasn't been done in a while and see if your problem goes away.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy