Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Lifecycle 4500 not powering up

HI Jeremy - I have an old but very reliable lifecycle 4500, which for the first time does not power up with pedaling.     Is this a battery issue after many many years?    If so, how do about changing the battery - or is this a professional job?

The link above will take you to a couple of the part lists for versions of the 4500.
Some versions had a battery under a cover in the back of the display and others had one in the lower portion of the machine under the covers. If you're handy with a screw driver you can probably replace it in either location.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.