Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Lifecycle 4500 not powering up

Question
HI Jeremy - I have an old but very reliable lifecycle 4500, which for the first time does not power up with pedaling.     Is this a battery issue after many many years?    If so, how do about changing the battery - or is this a professional job?

Thanks

Merrill

Answer
https://www.fitnessrepairparts.com/part_search/EquipmentSearch/%402%20%402%20lc-4500
The link above will take you to a couple of the part lists for versions of the 4500.
Some versions had a battery under a cover in the back of the display and others had one in the lower portion of the machine under the covers. If you're handy with a screw driver you can probably replace it in either location.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

Jeremy