Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair/Lifecycle 6500HR

My lifecycle starts up normally then stops after a minute or two. It will restart but the same problem will happen again. I changed the the 9 volt battery but the problem continues. The lifecycle was working perfectly up until this problem. The bike was purchased in 1995 and I have never had any previous problems. The seriel number on the bike is 829328

Your bike likely has a second battery in the lower part of the machine. Here is a list of machines that match 6500HR
Not all machines had a second battery. If it does not, you may have a problem with the machine "not knowing" that it is being used and auto-shutting down after a few seconds because it thinks that no one is ridding it. This could be a loose or missing RPM magnet, misaligned or bad RPM sensor, or bad lower control board.

Fitness Equipment / Exercise Machine Repair

As a parts expert at I can answer questions related to replacment parts for your equipment and assist in narrowing down your issue to which part(s) might correct your problem.

13 years of fitness equipment experience from a repair perspective as a field technician and parts expert.

Factory trained technician by several major manufacturers.

Awards and Honors was recognized as a 2010 Inc500 company, one of the fastest growing companies in the country.