Flags/American flag

Question
We found an old flag while cleaning out a basement. There appears to be some mice damage. The flag is about 5 feet by 8 feet. It Has the 13 red and white stripes along with a total of 31 stars that are arranged in a circle with one star in each corner and one in the center of the circle. Any information would be appreciated. In addition there are no holes or grommets for hanging but a fold or pocket where the rope would go through.

Answer
Hi.  Can you please send me some images of it to jrbantq@ptd.net ?

Be sure to send a couple close-ups of the fabrics and stitching so I can see how it is constructed.

Is this something that you wish to sell or simply evaluate?

Warm Regards,

Jeff

Flags

Jeff Bridgman