Flags/Confederate Flag

Question
I have a 5'X3' confederate flag dated 1906. The label indicates that it is a Sterling all wool double warp bunting flag. The flag shows a lot of age, but I am not sure it was made in 1906. Someone indicated that it was made in the 1930's Can you help me?

Answer
I am not certain if Annin used the Sterling label that early (that's a brand name owned by the Annin Co.).  I thought it came into use a bit later.

Send me some images though and I'd be happy to have a look.  My email address is jrbantq@ptd.net.  Be sure to include a few good close-ups of the fabrics and stitching.

Best,

Jeff

Flags

Jeff Bridgman