Fleetwood Mac/the song with no words

Question
hi I have a friend who love Fleetwood mac but the is one with no words just music she is driving me mad as I can't find the name of it could u please help me many thanks

Answer
Thanks for your question. I think you're thinking of a song called Albatross written and played by Peter Green or Oh Well part 2 or Tusk from the Tusk album written by Lindsey Buckingham. Although Tusk has a few lines in the beginning of the song, it is known as an instrumental. Do you know which period she's referring to? That would narrow it down for me.
Thank you ~ Debbie

Fleetwood Mac

Debbie