Fleetwood Mac/2014 Fleetwood Mac Tour

Question
I have tickets to see Fleetwood Mac in October at Madison Square gardens, but the truth is, I don't want to just be in the crowd, and my life dream, I guess you could say, is to meet Chris and/or Stevie. So how do I get backstage passes? I was going to write their manager, but I can't find out who that is. And I don't live in New York so I don't know what radio stations would have them, and I'm acquaintances with Walter Egan, a friend of Stevie's but he isn't saying anything. It just seems pointless to me to stand in a room, ten feet away from the woman who means more to me than life itself, and her not even know I exist. So.... can you help me? Thanks!!!

Answer
Hi Kitty,
I just received your question... Sorry about that. The shows at MSG are over by now so I hope you did get to meet her. If not, they are coming back in January, I believe. I always waited at the hotel and found out who the road manager was (in my day that was John Courage) through talking to everybody and their grandmother who had anything to do with Fleetwood Mac. Through them I usually found out who it was and I'd talk to him. It got me backstage passes, photo passes and free tickets (I have no idea if they're that generous nowadays). But if you can find out what hotel she's staying just hang out in the lobby and act like you belong, order a drink at the bar etc. She's bound to walk through the lobby in order to go to the show. Good luck!
Debbie

Fleetwood Mac

Debbie