Fleetwood Mac/Live CD and band members religions

Question
QUESTION: I was just wondering if I can still get a live CD of Fleetwood Mac.  Also, what are their religions.  They have been my favorite band since I saw them on the Midnight Special.  I stood in the rain for tickets to the Oklahoma City Concert in 1977 until my top shrunk.  I love Stevie and Lindsey.

ANSWER: Hi,
Thanks for your question and I'll do my best to help you.
Fleetwood Mac released a live album back in 1980 simply called Live. I think it's no longer in print so your best bet would be to look for it on eBay. In 1997 they released a live album called The Dance and in 2003 Live In Boston. Those albums should still be available.
As far as their religions, Stevie said decades ago in an interview she was raised Episcopalian but never made any references since. I think Christine is Catholic (not sure though) but not practicing. As for the men of Mac, there's very little known about their religions.
Thanks again and I hope this helps.
Remain Enchanted ~ Debbie

QUESTION: When will Fleetwood Mac release their next album, do their next tour and return to OKC.

Answer
As far as I know Mick Fleetwood said during one of his meet & greets that they hope to release their next album by the end of 2016. If and when they come to OKC, I have no idea. I don't think they know either since they're doing the Australian and New Zealand tour right now. The focus is on the tour right now and after that they will go on a well deserved vacation.
Thanks for your question!
Remain enchanted ~ Debbie

Fleetwood Mac

Debbie