Fleetwood Mac/SONG TITLE

Question
GOODMORNING. YESTER DAY ON MY LOCAL COLLEGE STATION 91.3 LVR LEHIGH UNIV. I HEARD FROZEN LOVE. IS IT A F MAC SONG AN FROM WHAT ALBUM. I LOVED IT.  MANY MEMORIES W/THAT SONG.    THANKS   GAVIN

Answer
Hi Gavin,
And a very good morning to you. Frozen Love is a track off of the album Buckingham Nicks. Back in 1973 Stevie Nicks and Lindsey Buckingham got a record deal with Polydor (which no longer exists) to cut one album. Unfortunately for them it didn't go anywhere. If you want a copy of the album look for it on eBay and/or vintage record stores because the album is out of print. Look for the gatefold because that has the lyrics and a very nice picture of Stevie and Lindsey on the inside.

Track list:
Crying in the night - Stevie Nicks
Stephanie - Lindsey Buckingham
Without a leg to stand on - Lindsey Buckingham
Crystal - Stevie Nicks
Long distance winner - Stevie Nicks
Don't let me down again - Lindsey Buckingham
Django - Lindsey Buckingham
Races are run - Stevie Nicks
Lola (my love) - Lindsey Buckingham
Frozen love - Stevie Nicks & Lindsey Buckingham

Thanks for the question and I hope this helps.
Debbie

Fleetwood Mac

Debbie