Flooring and Carpeting/Max Windsor Wood flooring

Donotbuymaxwindsorflooring wrote at 2014-08-23 16:54:26
I would not recommend installing Max Windsor Flooring.  I had a Creme de la Creme product installed at a cost of $9800 in 2013.  It started to chip, splinter and crack right away, the surface was rough and was impossible to clean.  Max Windsor did not honor their warranty as they said they had just bought the company and were not responsible.  They are operating under the same product name.  They are unethical and dishonest and will not honor their warranty.  I lost the money and had to pay again to install a decent floor.  

Flooring and Carpeting

John Michaels

All questions pertaining to all indoor floor coverings regarding best products to choose, proper installation techniques, and proper maintenance techniques.

We are a nationwide floor covering inspection service. We inspect all types of indoor floor coverings in every city and town in all 50 States and in all the Provinces of Canada. We see where errors in choice of product, improper installation, and improper maintenance lead to complaints being registered and we are then called upon to inspect those products and issue certified reports indicating from where those complaint issues eminate. We have done this type of work for over 40 years.

Floor Covering Weekly & Floor Covering News

Carpet, vinyl, and hardwood manufacturing, installation, and maintenance, prior to just inspecting, and a division of our Company specifies proper floor covering choices for residential and commercial uses.