Flooring and Carpeting/Cryntel Terra Stone

JQuinn wrote at 2013-03-14 16:57:19
3 years ago I had these tiles (Cryntel, Eurostone, Terra Lowe's #45598) in (high traffic area's) my kitchen and laundry room and MY only problem is when I walk in socks I catch on the roughish edges.  So I found there was a grout for it, purchased it and can't get hubby to use it since he has NO problem.  I am looking to purchase more and put in both my bathrooms this summer.  

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies