Flooring and Carpeting/crackling noise when walk over carpet in all 3 bedrooms

Kevin wrote at 2013-03-12 21:21:54
I had the same problem ... mine was the carpet tape (duct tape) pulling up on the staple that was holding down the under pad. The staple creates an indent in the under pad. Then the installer uses tape over the staples to connect the seams. So when I stepped on the staple the tape would release from the indent and that was the crunching sound or sticking velco sound. I had the installer remove the tape from the under pad and no more sound.

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris