Flooring and Carpeting/Cambray Armstrong Flooring

Question
How well would Armstrong's Cambray Flooring be rated for use in a building that is going to be turned into a shelter for homeless kittens, adult cats, and feral cats.  If you do not recommend, what is your pick for the job that will not cost $900.00 for a room 12' by 20'?  Thank you so much for your time.  Anna

Answer
From what I can see on the web, its a sheet vinyl product.  I don't see any red flags, I'd just query the installer on seam sealing.  If the product and budget permits, I'd prefer to see a heat welded seam vs chemical.  (He'll know what that is).  

VCT would be inexpensive and hold up fine, as would stained concrete.  

Flooring and Carpeting

Carol Blaha