Flooring and Carpeting/how to flatten floor

Question
Can I use polyurathane to fill a dip (Half inch) .Second story floor with old vinyl over wood. Dip is about 4' x 4"

Answer
Richard,

That is not how I do it...have never, and would not like to experiment now. Bonding becomes the issue...if the poly works loose then so does everything else.

Use the self leveling cements or manually troweled products made by Ardex...Custom Building Products ...and many others to numerous to list.

They pour on and seek their own level and dry in 4-8 hrs , sometimes sooner. Youtube has tons of videos on how to do it as well.

Chris

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris