Flooring and Carpeting/marble

Question
Hi Perry,
On October 14th you recommended Granite Magic" to try and improve the appearance of the marble top in my bathroom.
I did look for this product on-line and there are several.
Do you remember the manufacturer?
Thank you,
Barbara

Answer
Hello Barb, sorry I am tardy getting back to you,

I couldn't initially find my can of Granite Magic but I did find another product that I have used before that is an aerosol spray. It is called "Countertop Magic" and may help with what you are struggling with. It is made by Magic American Products out of Cleveland Ohio and their website is as follows. Just copy and paste to your browser and check them out. Hope this helps you Barb, feel free to return anytime...

Perry   

www.magicamerican.com  

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga