Flooring and Carpeting/canyon mist tile 12129

I cant find these towels i need to know i just need 1box.i called home depot there not helpful.u dialed number disconnected.please help me

Home Depot is infamous for this. You need to get on the phone to all the local suppliers, then start calling out of state to find the surplus. You're not alone here so that may pose a challenge to your quest, therefore time is of the essence. One of the local suppliers is going to have some. Good luck.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore

Questions regarding the care and maintenance of Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Terazzo. I can also help with Granite.

I am an experienced trainer working with contract cleaners trying to add hard surfaces to their list of offered services. I have a line of stone care products for sale and offer technical support for these products which gives me an edge with regard to working with natural stone.

Palomar College - undergraduate studies ISS IICRC credited training for hard surfaces

COIT Services Stanley Steemer Hydroforce