Flooring and Carpeting/floor levelling

I have seen a product called Ufloor NC 170 LevelStar floor leveler referred to on this site but I can't find a source for this product. Especially in the United States. Can anyone tell me where I can buy some?

I am not familiar with the product , but I am with Ardex and many others

I Goggled it and right away a contractor in Pa. came to the cellular screen.

Contact them and ask if there is a distributor near you??
They also have a location in Colorado

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies