Flooring and Carpeting/carpet

Question
hi,i hope you can help me ,i am re-doing my living room,i have sage colored couch, and love seat,will paprika colored carpet go with it,please help

Answer
HI Lucille,
You did not say anything about your wall colors, or if this is wall-to-wall carpet (which is what I'd think, since you did not say  "area rug") - so I am not sure how to give you an answer you can actually act on.

So my answer is this:
1. Maybe. Depends on colors of other items, your lighting, room size, and rug size
2. If the carpet is really big or wall-to-wall, I"d say it's not a great color.
3. If it's a smaller area rug, and the paprika is a deep color, then probably ok.
4. see if you can either get a sample, or get the rug on a loan from the store, to check it out.

Hope that helps,
Barbara

Flooring and Carpeting

Barbara Jacobs