Flooring and Carpeting/flagstone sealer removal and resealing

Flagstonesealers wrote at 2013-04-11 00:12:20
We run into the problem often in Houston. The current sealer can be removed and is not difficult. And if you have areas that need a little more attention those areas can be blended in.   

We use DuPont Saltwater Resistant Sealer whenever we have a pool and flagstone as the coping or decking. The Dupont product stands up very well under these conditions, it is very expensive today its $218 per gallon on Duponts website. We use this product daily cleaning and sealing saltwater pool copings done in flagstone, it stops flaking and sanding problems. The sealer will not change the appearance of the stones.

If you have any questions your welcome to contact us. We are flagstone sealers of Houston.

Good luck on your project.  

Flooring and Carpeting

Bill Hohmann