Flooring and Carpeting/dark spots on granite

Dark spots have appeared on my granite counter top.  It has been sealed. One spot has appeared around the soap dispenser. The soap over flowed when being filled but was wiped up immediately. The other two I believe might be from oil. How can I remove them?

Thank you

The best way to work oil out of granite is with a lot of hot water  and an alkaline cleaner. It would be best if the underside of the granite is accessible but if not then you'll need to use a shop vac or a portable carpet cleaning machine. Using these you can lighten the oil spots but please understand that due to how porous granite is there is the chance not all of the stain will come out.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore

Questions regarding the care and maintenance of Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Terazzo. I can also help with Granite.

I am an experienced trainer working with contract cleaners trying to add hard surfaces to their list of offered services. I have a line of stone care products for sale and offer technical support for these products which gives me an edge with regard to working with natural stone.

Palomar College - undergraduate studies ISS IICRC credited training for hard surfaces

COIT Services Stanley Steemer Hydroforce