Flooring and Carpeting/ Acrylic bathtub

I have acrylic bathtub cracks Walter see the eyes when you focus happens because of the diversion of water and for the treatment of a friend advised me to use epoxy Is this true and do all kinds of epoxy suitable for it
with thanks

Sorry I am slow with my reply Asa...very busy at work lately.

Ok...your question seems to have some mixed up words but I think your question is about having a crack in your acrylic bathtub and can you use an epoxy to do a repair. Here in the States we have workmen who do this kind of repair and while I have not watched them do it they do you a form of epoxy to bridge the crack on the tub and make the repair. Usually a seamless repair that you can't hardly see. So my answer is yes at least about using an epoxy to make a repair. Once it dries it is not affected by water or any chemicals at all. Ok Asa...I hope this helps you with your problem feel free to return anytime..

Perry V.

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...