Flooring and Carpeting/Ceramic tile

Tile 1
Tile 1  

Tile 2
Tile 2  
I did a dumb thing. I tried to clean my ceramic tile with a strong vinegar solution. I want to know if there is any way to restore the finish/luster of my tile or coat it with something clear to help blend my mistake? It is in the shower so it would have to be water proof. It's a "wood" look but it is ceramic tile.

Unfortunately when you damage the finish of a ceramic there isn't much that can be done to repair it except that is to replace the damaged tiles. Coatings typically will not adhere to the base of the ceramic. My suggestion is to find like tiles and replace the damaged ones.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore

Questions regarding the care and maintenance of Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Terazzo. I can also help with Granite.

I am an experienced trainer working with contract cleaners trying to add hard surfaces to their list of offered services. I have a line of stone care products for sale and offer technical support for these products which gives me an edge with regard to working with natural stone.

Palomar College - undergraduate studies ISS IICRC credited training for hard surfaces

COIT Services Stanley Steemer Hydroforce