Flooring and Carpeting/cold weather vinyl installation

Question
Our high temp is about 61F.  All adhesive directions say do not use below 65F.  Is there a solvent based adhesive that will work on felt backed vinyl flooring in these temperature ranges?

Answer
Jack ,

Install the product with the heat on...bring the  adhesive and materials into the building and acclimate those materials for 24-48 hrs. Hopefully you can turn up the heat to about 70-72F

Install the materials and keep the temps stable for 96 hrs so they set properly. After the initial week you can let the temps fall back into the 60's

I do not know of any other adhesives on the market that are solvent based made for sheet goods.

You can always call the manufactures of adhesives via their 800 # and inquiore with them.

Happy Holidays ,

Chris

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris