Flooring and Carpeting/Black porcelain tile

Question
We have black porcelain tiles with a wood like grain texture to them. We are wondering if we can put some sort of sealer on them to make them shiny or more rich in color. We also keep finding spots that seem like our cleaner has stripped some of the color away-if this is even possible. I was curious if you have any ideas for restoring this back to what we remember it looking like when it was installed.

Answer
What works for porcelain tiles is to apply our Internacional Finish to them, which gives the color a bit more depth, and also makes it easier to keep them clean.

The color should have been mixed in with the clay, so it is unlikely the color is flaking off, as it were. The surface may be wearing, causing it to look even more dull.

Bill Hohmann
Sparks

Flooring and Carpeting

Bill Hohmann