Flooring and Carpeting/grout dye

i just grouted a  shower fawn color from home depot and now my clients want in like a off white color, will the dye work turning it a lighter color? and it it ok to use in a shower?

Hello and thank you for contacting The Grout Dye Company.

Dear, Mr. Myers;

Sorry for the delay. It is possible to change the color of the grout, using a grout stain colorant or grout dye. Not all colorants / dye's can be used in wet areas. You can search for one on the Internet or just call us and we will help you get the right product and color you need.  

Flooring and Carpeting

Michael C. Malizia

I can answer questions about, Grout and ceramic tile restoration and installation. This topic generally focuses on new or old installations that have an existing problem. I can offer advice on how to correct common made installation mistakes. Such as, cementitious grout problems, efflorescence, ghosting, shading, and flashing. And tile installation problems such as, floor deflection, slip resistance, loose tiles, vapor transmission and many others. These are just a few of the problems associated with new tile and grout installations. I can also offer advice with restoring old tile and grout problems such as, sealer removal, re-sealing, grout re-coloring, grout repair, and caulking.

Have worked in many different phaces of construction since 1983, I am owner / operator of a Tile & Grout installation and restoration business. I am also a technical advisor for The Grout Dye Company. since 1995.

General studies

Connecticut Stamford Hilton,Southampton hospital, Mcdonalds, Wading river hotel, Eastwind caterers, La pizzola, Setauket bagels, Sortsman kennels, Savinos resteraunt, Custom Building Products, Super-tec, Cancos, Southampton brick and tile, Tech, Dap, Poland spring water etc.