Flooring and Carpeting/Carpet Model #

I'm looking to replace and match my carpet to the remaining carpet in my home. I removed the old worn out piece and it reads, "795 MEA 46826.  FAAADX."  

Which kind of carpet, manufacture and style is this? Is it still produced? Thank you for your help.

The best way to find the manufacture of this carpet is to investigate the age of the carpet and speak to one of the main manufacturers of carpet. Shaw carpets comes to mind as they are one of the largest makers of carpet. They even match colors of existing carpet, try them out at http://shawfloors.com/Tips-Trends and I hope that helps.

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore

Questions regarding the care and maintenance of Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Terazzo. I can also help with Granite.

I am an experienced trainer working with contract cleaners trying to add hard surfaces to their list of offered services. I have a line of stone care products for sale and offer technical support for these products which gives me an edge with regard to working with natural stone.

Palomar College - undergraduate studies ISS IICRC credited training for hard surfaces

COIT Services Stanley Steemer Hydroforce