Flooring and Carpeting/Carpet tiles

Question
I am going to install carpet tiles in my bedroom.  The floor is cement so I am planning on sealing the floor fist.  the issue I have is it looks like the baseboard is going to be slightly too high when the carpet tiles are installed.  For a small gap, is it apporpriate to fold over the end that will be stuffed under the baseboard to make up for the gap?  Or do I really need to go the trouble of adding a quarter round?

Answer
Kim,

Carpet tiles are difficult if not impossible to fold and that would be so wrong ...lol
What is the gap if you measure it? Get some VCT tile from The Home Depot or Lowes and add that to the floor first. 12 x 12 tile made of vinyl can be cut into 2" strips and layered to increase floor height at the base board. Glue it in place with VCT tile adhesive...or use peel and stick vinyl tile. That way you only have a slight increase in height at the walls edge.

Lowering the base board is another option...as well as base shoe. Choose your poison.

Chris.

Flooring and Carpeting

Chris