Flooring and Carpeting/Grout dye

Question
I am using your product to color the grout in the kitchen.  Since the process is time consuming (for me)  I would like to make the colorant last as long as possible. Would two coats make it last longer?

Appreciate your advice

Thank you

Answer
Hello and thank you for contacting The Grout Dye Company.

Dear, Rao;

Sorry for the delay.

While I am sure you didn't know; The Grout Dye Company does not offer technical advice or assistance on it's products through the AllExperts web site, since this is a conflict of interest.

I can tell you that if you would like your questions answered on our products that we offer from our 2 websites a toll free number as well as our 631 direct line, a live chat on our web site and technical services also via e-mail direct.

Also while we try to be there all the time to answer the constant flow of questions about our products but we can't be there for everybody when they call, chat or write, so if you are prompted to leave a message please do so and a rep will call or e-mail you back ASAP.  

Flooring and Carpeting

Michael C. Malizia