Flooring and Carpeting/Indoor/outdoor carpet subfloor

I'm fixing up my screened in porch and part of this involves replacing the floor. I'm putting down osb/plywood as the subfloor and want to then install indoor/outdoor carpet.  What should I use under the carpet to protect the subfloor from moisture? I'm probably limited to inexpensive carpet from HD or Lowes and it looks like they're water resistant, but not water proof. What is recommended for this application?

There are products out there ...they are expensive.
Red Guard made for waterproofing showers available @ Home Depot is the most economical.
Ardex makes membranes that are liquid and dry to a rubber texture as well. These two items are usually applied with a roller or brush and allowed to dry, a second coat is usually a good precaution.

Bostick and Dri-Tac also offer membranes and 2 part epoxy coatings that can be rolled or troweled on.

Keep in mind that if you are gluing down your carpet the trowel will scratch the rubber membrane and possibly defeat the whole operation. I would go weith an epoxy coating after calling the manufacture and checking if it would be suitable with your out door carpet /adhesive.

All these items can be easily searched on the web ...due to the fact that I am using my mobile phone I can not look for them at this time and share a hyperlink

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies