Flooring and Carpeting/vinegar on marble

Is there anyway for me to repair a section of polished marble where some vinegar was spilled?  $750 is the professional quote and that is very much out of my range.  Thanks, L

The repair for this type of damage is pretty technical and will take experience to repair. First things first; the damage that has been caused is actually the removal of the surface stone. To repair this the surrounding stone must be ground down to the damaged area and the sanded to the desired look. The costs involved revolve around the technical abilities of the person doing the job. If you're still interested please let me know and send a pic and I will recommend the equipment needed to do the job.

Hope that helps

Flooring and Carpeting

Don Moore

Questions regarding the care and maintenance of Marble, Travertine, Limestone and Terazzo. I can also help with Granite.

I am an experienced trainer working with contract cleaners trying to add hard surfaces to their list of offered services. I have a line of stone care products for sale and offer technical support for these products which gives me an edge with regard to working with natural stone.

Palomar College - undergraduate studies ISS IICRC credited training for hard surfaces

COIT Services Stanley Steemer Hydroforce