Flooring and Carpeting/Carpet cleaning

Contractor spilled tile mortar on my berber carpet - how can I remove the tile mortar from carpet

If it has dried you are going to have a tough time.

Try vinegar first mixed with water 50/50  and as strong as 100%
It wont harm the carpet but you will need to rinse and vacuum or blot dry with towels. And rinse and dry again repeatedly until satisfied. vinegar when completely dry will / should not leave an odor.

If that doesn't work I am afraid to recommend pool acid for a fabric, especially indoors. It works great on concrete and brick outside where there is plenty of ventilation. Mix with 70% water and 30 % acid. Always follow the directions on the container and ask the pool supply/ hardware store about mixing safety. Goggles ...gloves if you are sensitive. Don't breathe the fumes. Test in an area that wont be noticed and maybe even call a carpet manufacture of Berber carpet to ask customer services what they recommend.

Best of Luck

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies