Flooring and Carpeting/Glorious Flooring

Hi Chris:
I noticed you had answered a question about "Glorious Flooring" in a previous post.  I am working on a project with one of their laminate products and ran out!  I cant find the product anywhere with an internet search and refuse to go back to the cabinet place where i originally purchased it due to a conflict..They misrepresented their kitchen cabinets and it's just a terrible company overall.  I DO however like the "Glorious Flooring" laminate i purchased and agreed to install myself.  I was overcharged I believe, but was new to all this DIY world and didnt know better. Although ive had to be VERY CAREFUL not to damage the edges (they split and crack easily if hit with something).  All in all...you get what you pay for and Im trying to be satisfied with the product and finish my house.  Sorry for being so long winded in simply asking..."Do you know how or where I can find a supplier here in Southern California near Newport Beach that sells the Glorious brand?"

I lived in Upland / Claremont area. There was a retailer on 9th street Upland California.

It's one of those streets that has all flooring for a mile long. Due east of Mountain Ave.

I have moved from the area four years now and I am at a loss for the business name.

Try NULooK floor...I used google maps street view and that sure looks familiar...called them and spoke to a familiar voice and reminisced about old times...they still have the flooring and I told them to expect your call. Very nice honest oriental man. I have dealt with him and his brother for many years.

If the link works great....if not here ya go

NuLook Upland

976 W 9th St
Upland, CA 91786‎‎
(Click here for directions)

(909) 949-8898

Hours: Monday - Saturday
9AM - 5PM

Wow that was fun talking to him ...thx

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies