Flooring and Carpeting/Tile

Can you tile over tile in a bathroom.  The existing floor and tile are in good shape and level.

Yes you can ...personally I have never done it, but all the instructions say to use premium mortars and it can be done. If the tile is glossy it might need to be abraded and / or primed first.

Check with the manufacture of the mortar that you purchase, call the 800 # and ask for technical assistance. They are very helpful.

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies