Flooring and Carpeting/carpet adhesive

Looking for carpet adhesive to glue outdoor carpet on treated 2x4

I have never attempted to glue carpet to treated lumber. I would suggest looking up the label of indoor outdoor carpet adhesive and calling the manufacturer at the 800 number, ask for technical services and see what they say.

Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies