Flooring and Carpeting/Tile Grout and Sealer Problem

Question
Hi Mr. Malizia,

My tile was recently installed.  The installer left the grout on too long and it stained the tile w/ chuncks of grout.  He had to acid wash the tile which worked for the most part.  It left the tile looking very dull so he used a tile cleaner which left a shiny stick film.  I can't seem to take that sticky tile cleaner off all the way and the portion that looks like it is coming off, the tile is very matte and dull.  I also believe that the acid wash ruined the grout because it is partially white and cracked.  Original color was chocolate and only little sections of the tile kept that chocolate grout color.  
What can i use to clean the tile cleaner and do  you recommend someone that can help to re-grout my tile?

Thank you!
Gaby

Answer
Hello and thank you for contacting The Grout Dye Company.

Dear, Gaby;  

Sorry for the delay.

You need to use an Alkalai cleaner that will cut the heavy residual that the contractors cleaner left behind. I would also recommend using a grout colorant possibly in the color Chocolate to restore the grout back to it's original color.

Here is a web site that you can use to do further research. www.groutdye.com or www.tile-grout.net

Flooring and Carpeting

Michael C. Malizia