Flooring and Carpeting/Armstrong Alterna

Building a new home on a lake.  Have a dog and grandkids.  Thinking about installing Armstrong Alterna tiles in the Kitchen, Dining room, foyer, and basement bar area.  What is your thought on this product and its durability?

To be honest with you...I have never seen it before or installed it. However I looked it up and I like the appearance.
My expertise is the installation and the floor prep process before and during the installation.

I would be foolish to try to rate a product and possibly subject to lawsuit....LOL

There will be lots of reviews out there to read. Call the manufacture and tell them of the seasonal changes ...the conditions and the MOISTURE you expect to experience.

Moisture is the enemy of all flooring and vinyl being most susceptible. The manufacture customer service rep will be honest with you and not try to sell you something.

In the upper right is an 800#- just above the live chat tab.

Flooring and Carpeting

20+ years flooring installation ...carpet,wood,tile and vinyl. Residential and commercial. I do not sell the products , just install what ever the shop / customer has purchased. I actually love seeing the finished project completed and it gives me great satisfaction to help others acheive that goal. If I don't know the answer I will say so, and then I will recommend another expert for you. I may even research the subject and answer to the best of my ability ...including links to my sources. I wish you all success Chris

20 years as an independant contractor

H.S. diploma A.S. agriculture Mt San Antonio JR. College

Gene Bonas and Kevin Churnock Inc. Sheward&Son&Sons Century 21 Forte Const. Famous Footwear BOSE Corporation Homebodies General Contractor Perry Floors, Tri Cord Flooring T.J.'S Supplies