Flooring and Carpeting/Electronic Curtains

QUESTION: Dear Perry

Is it possible to design and develop electronic curtains where with the help of remote control, the curtain can be moved from

1. Left to Right Movement of Curtain.  
2. Right to left Movement of Curtain.
3. Pull up the Curtain.
4. Pull down the Curtain.

There will be push buttons on the Curtain remote control for Various Curtain Operations.

Awiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

ANSWER: Hey there Prashant,

Copy and paste into your web browser, It will take you to a sample website.

Well...welcome back. What are you building a Hotel? Your questions are curious with the interior finishes and designs. The Company I Field Manager for also provides blinds in many of the houses we are involved with with the Hunter/ Douglas Co. being the main supplier of what we install. I have provided a link to what they have in the way of "wireless" remote control for at least the "residential" applications they employ. They also have a "commercial" aspect to their products. Having a remote option for what can often be very high and dramatic window structure to cover can make it possible for just what you are wondering about. With so many design options with either slats or solids or Plantation blinds its just a sampling of what is possible for you to discern. You are welcome to return anytime Prashant, always happy to assist if I can help you. Enjoy your weekend...

QUESTION: Dear Perry

Thank you.

Is it possible to customize the product to use in Theaters
where we watch movies and plays ?.

The theater curtain will open,close, move from left to right,
right to left, pull up, pull down as operated by the
remote control device with the push buttons.

So this electronic curtain product will have different flavors
to be installed in residential houses, offices, movie and play

Awaiting your reply,

Thanks & Regards,
Prashant S Akerkar

Hey Prashant...

I did a little snooping around and came across this web site that may be what you are looking for. Certainly designing a multifunction curtain system is without question possible, you would only be limited by budget constraints and certain application requirements. Other than that it should be pretty easy to put together what you are wondering about. I hope this helps you with your project...thanks for stopping in.

Flooring and Carpeting

Perry Vellenga

Ceramic Tile/Marble. I can answer questions about floor preparation, tile selection, layout questions, performance of products, expectations of finish, compatabilities, questions about grout and epoxies, evaluating an installer, asking the right questions to check competence...more? 33 years this August 2012/ many years in commercial application from exterior finishes to Mall store fronts/ interior finishes like floor packages in stores inside Malls examples: The Limited, Lerner/NY, Lane Bryants, Bombay Co., Now involved in Residential new construction covering all types of interior finishes and designs.

I worked in an exclusive field of floorcovering called "Tenant Development" which is by invitational bid only, by way of a National bid list. These are large floor packages usually over 3500 sq. ft. of 18" x 18" Marble and Granite and many other types of Marble and sizes. They are specialty stores where the floor package can cost upwards of $50,000 for one store. I have also done "Structure" stores and J. Riggins stores, Lane Bryant,Express and Body Shop stores where wood flooring is used. Presently work for a National Flooring Company in the Residential new construction arena that covers most interior design elements..Granite Slab tops/wood flooring both job finished and prefinished ect..

My response's are published all across the Internet and picked up by multiple Interior Design sites and Industry related web sites where people have questions...

too many most of which don't count...